Civil Defence Recruitment 2023: The job application details for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise are contained on this page. Relevant information about the application form, guidelines, entry requirements and the application deadline are provided here.
NSCDC is currently accepting applications for employment opportunities from eligible candidates who possess the requisite qualifications, and are interested in partaking in the ongoing recruitment exercise. To be eligible to submit an application, it is mandatory that a candidate must meet all the statutory requirements.
Are you among the many Nigerians who are keen about joining NSCDC for full time employment? If your answer is yes, then this is to inform you that Civil defence is currently recruiting. This page has been enabled to give you details on how to obtain application form, fill then submit online. The application guidelines are available here.
Application form must be submitted online on www. cdcfib.career potal. Please note that the application form is free. The job positions available at NSCDC recruitment portal are relevant to candidates who possess first degree (HND, or B.Sc). Do you have what it takes to join Civil Defence?
A list of Civil Defence entry requirements are outlined in this article. Prospective candidates are expected to satisfy all the statutory requirements be beginning the online registration. An application deadline has been set, the closing date for the recruitment exercise is contained on this page. Registration will last only 9 days from the commencement date.
When is Civil Defence Starting Recruitment?
Nigeria security and civil defence corps officially made the announcement via NSCDC portal www.nscdc.gov.ng that the recruitment exercise will commence on 12th December, 2022. The application portal will be enabled from the assigned date, to start accepting applications from interested candidates. Details about the application deadline will be shared subsequently.
As you continue reading, you will find out the closing date. Submitting multiple application is not allowed. You may forfeit your candidature when you submit an application more than once. Follow the stated application guidelines/instruction to guarantee a successful application online.No late entries will be allowed after the portal is closed so, make sure you submit on time before the deadline.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- EFCC recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
Registration of Civil defence application form must be submitted on CDCFIB job recruitment portal via https://cdcfib.career/. Applications must be filled and submitted using the application link that is given above. You’ll be required to fill personal information and also upload your credentials during the application process.
A step by step guide has been provided on this page that will give directives and instructions on how to go about filling and submitting the application form successfully. Instructions are given on the application page that must be read carefully. Endeavor to go through the instructions before you begin the application.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the entry requirements for Nigeria security and civil defence corps recruitment exercise 2023.
- Only Nigerian citizens are eligible to submit an application.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five credits SSCE, GCE, or NABTED result, in not more than two sitting, including Mathematics and English language.
- Requisite qualification that is relevant to the job vacancy.
- Applicant must be medically feet, and obtain certificate of medical fitness from any recognized government hospital.
- Cultist, drug addicts, or member of a secret society are not qualified to apply.
- Prospective candidates must not be involved in any financial shame before.
- Prospective applicant must be free from criminal convictions/records in the past or present.
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- ND, NCE, HND, and bachelor’s degree.
- Civil defence requirement is a minimum of 1.65 meters for male, and 1.60 meters for females.
- Civil Defence age limit is a minimum of 18 years to 30 years maximum, with exceptions to medical doctors or motor vehicle driver who can be 35 years.
- Civil Defence minimum chest measurement is 0.87.
- Certificate of origin.
- Any valid means of identification. Example, voters card, driver’s license, or national ID card.
- A valid bank verification number (BVN)
- National identification number.
- The minimum academic qualifications for the post of Corps Assistant II & III are WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB.
- The minimum academic qualification for the post of Inspector of Corps is NCE.
- The minimum academic qualification for the post of Assistant Inspector of Corps is National Diploma (ND).
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023
NSCDC official website is www.nscdc.gov.ng. However, the application form must be submitted to CDCFIB job recruitment portal via www.cdcfib.career. Simply follow the steps below to successfully apply.
- Visit cdcdfib.career.
- Fill your bio data on the application page.
- Fill all the required information and other relevant details.
- Upload your academic credentials and other required documents.
- Go through the entries again, then submit the application once. Do not submit the application more than once, to avoid being disqualified.
Vacancies at Civil Defence 2023
The following are Civil Defence careers 2023. These positions are currently vacant at the NSCDC now, and application form for them are currently available now.
- Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07.
- Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06.
- Corps Assistant (II) – CONPASS 04.
- Corps Assistant (III) – CONPASS 03.
Is Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Is civil defence form 2023 out? The answer is yes! NSCDC form registration commenced from Monday 12th December, 2023. This is to official inform you that civil defence recruitment exercise has officially commenced, and applications are currently ongoing at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Registration of application form must be made through cdcfib.career, on NSCDC application page. The recruitment portal will be open for a couple of days for online application, after which it will be shut down on the application deadline.
Civil Defence Recruitment Process
Online application on cdcfib portal, initiates the recruitment process. During the application stage, candidates are meant to fill online application form and submit. The selection board will have to review all applications before shortlisting candidates who pass the selection benchmark.
Shortlisted candidates are notified through email, on the stance of their recruitment status, and an invitation for screening interview is also contained in the email notification. Civil defence screening exercise is the second stage in the recruitment process after application is submitted and the recruitment shortlist is out.
NSCDC screening exercise involves online computer based test (CBT). A date for the recruitment examination will be communicated to you when you check your recruitment status. A part of the screening exercise involves medical screening and physical screening. Both are meant to check your medical fitness, and the other is meant to confirm your academic documents, that they match the information and credentials you submitted during application.
A training exercise is thus scheduled for candidates who pass the screening interview. Civil defence training date and venue will be communicated to the successful candidates who are selected. The training exercise marks the second the next phase in the recruitment process before the final list is out. Candidates whose names are found on the final list will be offered probational appointment first, before permanent staffing.
Civil Defence Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for submission of Civil Defence application form online is 21st December, 2023. After this, the portal will be closed, and online entries will be suspended.