NPC recruitment 2023: The application form for NPC ad-hoc staff recruitment exercise has commenced. This page provides guidelines and relevant information about the job requirements and how to submit an application successfully.
The required qualifications are degree certificates from recognized institutions and a minimum of five credits in WAEC, NECO or NAPTEB result obtained from not more than two sittings.
However, we have outlined the comprehensive list of the statutory requirements in one of the sections on this page. The basic requirements are outlined here.
The application form for the Nigeria population commission recruitment is available at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. Please be informed that the application form is cost free and can be accessed online.
Registration for the recruitment exercise is nationwide, so prospective candidates can apply from anywhere within the country. Only Nigerian citizens are eligible.
NPC is a federal government agency that is responsible for the collection and processing of population data within the country. The NPC is now calling on qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing jobs at the agency.
In this article, the job details concerning the application procedures, processes, guidelines, and instructions are fully explained. Are you seeking employment opportunities at the NPC? If yes, then you the information on this page will help you submit an application successfully.
NPC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Applications for NPC adhoc staff has commenced. The commission is recruiting ad hoc staff to aid the population and housing consensus that is in view. If you are interested in an ad-hoc staff position at the National population commission, then you can now submit an application on NPC consensus portal via https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/.
A minimum of secondary school certificate and an age limit of 18 years to 60 years is required for the recruitment exercise. These are the minimum requisite qualifications, therefore prospective candidates with a higher degree certificate can also partake in the registration. The following are the list of vacancies at National population commission for Ad hoc staff recruitment applications.
- Data Quality Assistants
- Data Quality Managers
- Field Coordinators
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Special Workforce
- Training Centre Administrators
NPC Recruitment Portal
The method of application is through filling an online application on NPC portal www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. You can find the application form on the career page of the recruitment portal. So when you visit the website, go to the career page, check for the available vacant position then select it to begin the application.
You’ll be required to upload your academic documents and other relevant credentials of yours online. So you don’t ruin the application process, endeavor to upload the documents only were they are required, and also avoid making a mistake. You are not permitted to submit an application more than one time. If you do so, your application will be disqualified for multiple attempt.
NPC Recruitment Requirements 2023
It is mandatory that prospective applicants must fulfill the following requirements. Meeting the statutory requirements qualifies you for the recruitment exercise.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Possess first degree in relevant fields, with degree certificate obtained from a recognized institution.
- Graduates must present NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Strong work ethics.
- NPC age limit is 18 years to 30 years.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Possess a valid email that will be used for the application.
- Possess a valid National Identification Number.
- Possess a valid Bank Verification Number.
- Posses a valid birth certificate or age declaration.
- Possess a recent passport photograph.
- Possess a valid certificate of origin.
- WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB result must include five credits minimum, two out of the five subjects must be credits in math and English language, plus any other three subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2023
In order to successfully register the application form, simply follow the guidelines below. The application is taking place on the national consensus portal.
- Visit https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/.
- Sign up using your email.
- Go to the application page were you have NPC careers.
- Fill the online application form and the details required.
- Upload the required documents appropriately, as attachment.
- Submit the application then check your email for a confirmation, and also print out the application/acknowledgement form after submitting the application.
Is NPC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
As of the moment, there are no vacancies at the National Population Commission. The recruitment exercise had ended in December, 2022. We will like to inform you when next the form is out. Will you like to be the first to know? If yes, you can bookmark this page and visit later. Once the next recruitment exercise begins, we’ll let you know. Meanwhile, this page will be updated to show the latest vacancies when the application form is out.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment
Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Closing Date
The official date for closing of NPC recruitment exercise is 28th December, 2023. The application portal will be closed on this date, and there shall be no more entries after the portal is closed.
How to Check NPC Application Status
Here is how to check NPC application status; If you submitted an application online and you would like to check the status of your application, quickly login to https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/, then enter your application code. Once you enter the application code, click the proceed button to check.