INEC recruitment 2023: The independent and national electoral commission has official lunched the recruitment portal for the application of election staff position, who will officiate and facilitate the 2023 elections in the governorship elections in Bayelsa, Imo, and Kogi state.
The election staff recruitment exercise will onboard successful candidates as Ad hoc staff in the ongoing registration. This page brings you relevant information on INEC recruitment 2023, plus INEC ad hoc staff recruitment procedures and guidelines. If you wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise, then you’ll find the information on this page helpful.
In this article, we are going to list the available job positions and their eligibility criteria. The statutory requirements are also available on this page. Take your time to go through the instructions, guidelines, and the recruitment requirements provide on this page for INEC ad-hoc staff registration.
The Independent and National Electoral Commission is currently recruiting, and seeking applications from prospective candidates who possess the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications to submit application for the latest job vacancies for Ad hoc staff recruitment. All the relevant details are provided on this page.
INEC Ad Hoc Staff Recruitment 2023
INEC has official began the recruitment of ad-hoc staff for 2023. You can now submit applications online on INECPRES portal. The application is meant for the recruitment of electoral staff who will facilitate the bye-elections in the affected states.
Are you interested in submitting applications for INEC ad hoc staff registration? If yes, this is to inform you that the registration portal is currently open, and the application form is free.
Job Vacancies at INEC 2023
These are the latest INEC careers. Check the job vacancies and the requirements below.
|No.||Job Vacancy||Job Requirements|
|1.||Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)||Either a civil servant or public servant on grade level 10 to 14.|
|2.||Registration Area Center Manager (RAC)||A civil/public servant on GL 07 or above. A head of school is also eligible.|
|3.||Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)||A staff of INEC in the ICT department, that is residing the state of the election or posting. Also, he/she must not support a particular party or candidate.|
|4.||Presiding Officer/ Assistant Presiding Officer (PO/APO)||An undergraduate in penultimate year, or a serving Corp member, both with ICT skills. A Corp member who passed out between 2021 to 2023 is also eligible.
A permanent staff in any MDA on level 07-10, with OND, can also apply.
INEC Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the statutory requirements for the recruitment exercise. You are expected to me the entry requirements below.
- Applicant’s Personal email address that is still working.
- Applicant’s Personal phone number that is still working.
- Applicant’s Personal bank details.
- A recent passport photograph on a white background. Size: less than 5MB.
- Present email address and phone number of two referees.
- A valid identification number as available on your student or staff ID card.
- NYSC call-up number for former corps members between 2018-2021.
- NYSC call-up number for current corps members between 2022 till date.
- Highest academic qualification in PDF format.
- A copy of a valid means of identification, either voters card, driver’s license, or national ID card in jpeg format.
Eligibility Criteria for INEC Recruitment Exercise
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment exercise is that applicant must reside in the state of the elections, and deployment will be based on the state of resident that is selected during the online application. An applicant must be residing in the state where the elections will be conducted.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment
- FIRS recruitment
- NPC recruitment
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2023
To begin your application, follow the step by step guidelines below.
- Visit INEC portal via https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Go to the application page and select if you are a new applicant, or a returning applicant from the last recruitment exercise. If you are returning applicant,then you have to login, while a new applicant must create a profile first before submitting an application.
- As a new applicant click the “PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION” button, while returning applicant should select the “LOGIN HERE” button to begin.
- Go through the available job vacancies carefully and read their requirements.
- Register and create your password.
- Fill the online application form, and all the required details on the form.
- Upload your passport photograph which must be less than 5MB, plus any other other relevant document.
- Fill the details about your referees.
- Toggle the attestation box.
- Go through all the entries you’ve made to check for any mistake or omission before you submit.
- Submit your application then print the acknowledgement slip.
INEC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The application deadline for INEC Ad-hoc staff registration is 2nd October, 2023. The application portal will be closed on this date, and no late entries will be allowed. All prospective candidates must fill the online application form on time and submit the application on INEC registration portal via https://pres.inecnigeria.org/.