NDLEA recruitment form 2023 is out at www.ndlea.gov.ng. This page gives you latest details about the application form, entry requirements, and guidelines on how to successfully submit your application. Nigeria drug law enforcement agency recruitment has commenced for 2023 Candidates who wish to apply can now obtain the application form for free on NDLEA portal.
This article is focus on providing helpful information on how to submit the application form online. This page also discuss the general requirements for the recruitment exercise at the Nigeria drug law enforcement. Here, we are going to list out the latest job vacancies that are available for applications, and the application deadline.
Are you interested in submitting application for current job opportunities at the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency? If yes, you are going to find all the job details here, and the eligibility criteria. Interested candidates who have secondary school certificate as a minimum qualification, are eligible to apply. Also, there are graduate positions for candidates who have NCE, ND, nursing degree, HND, or bachelor’s degree.
NDLEA application form will be available for 6 weeks from the date of it release. Interested candidates should apply with the specific time frame that the portals will be open. There are no late entries. Once the deadline is reached, the application portal will be closed. This page provides answers to every detail that concerns the application process. Instructions and application guidelines are all provided in this article.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening interview. Candidates who pass the screening exercise will be eligible to partake in the next recruitment exercise.
Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency application form is free. You can get the application form on NDLEA portal. Details about the application procedures can be found on this page.
NDLEA Age Limit 2023
The minimum age limit for NDLEA is 18 years for applicants with secondary school certificate as their highest qualification. Those who are applying with ND, NCE, HND nursing degree certificate or bachelor’s degree must be at least 20 years old. The maximum age limit for NDLEA is 30 years, except for medical doctors and articulated vehicle drivers which can be 40 years.
NDLEA Height Requirement
The minimum approved height for male is 1.65 meters, and 1.60 for female applicant.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2023
The entry requirements for NDLEA are listed below.
- Relevant academic qualifications/credentials.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Recent passport photograph.
- National identification number (NIN).
- Any valid means of identification.
- Certificate of medical fitness obtained from any government hospital of from national population commission.
- Candidates must be free from conviction or criminal record.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
- Applicants with HND or bachelor’s degree must possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
The recruitment portal for the submission of NDLEA application form is www.ndlea.gov.ng. The portal is now open to accept application from interested candidates, for the latest job vacancies that are out right now. Applications must be submitted on time at the given date before closing. Late entries won’t be entertained.
NDLEA Job Vacancies 2023
The following are NDLEA jobs 2023. You can now apply for any of vacant positions below.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II (CONPASS 8)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Chief Narcotic Agent (CONPASS 7)
- Senior Narcotic Agent (CONPASS 6)
- Narcotic Agent (CONPASS 5)
- Narcotic Assistant I (CONPASS 4)
- Narcotic Assistant II (CONPASS 3)
- Artisan, cleaner, driver, gardener, mechanic.
Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will begin with submitting application form online on NDLEA portal. The second step will be the release of NDLEA recruitment shortlist. The shortlisted candidates will be notified through email and invited for screening interview. The screening exercise involves recruitment examination inform of a computer based test (CBT).
Candidates who are able to pass the screening interview will be selected to attend NDLEA training for a period of time before the final list is out. Successful candidates at the training stage will be selected for employment after the whole process.
- BPE recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment
- BON recruitment
- Nigerian army recruitment
- Dangote recruitment
- Nigerian navy recruitment
- Nigerian air force recruitment
- Rwanda civil service recruitment
- TSC Kenya recruitment
- BON recruitment
- FRCN recruitment
- First bank recruitment
- BPP recruitment
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps given below in order for to successfully apply for NDLEA jobs 2023.
- Visit NDLEA e-recruitment portal via www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Go to the application page and sign up with your email.
- Check your email inbox for a link to confirm your account and set a new password.
- Begin to fill the online application form and upload your credentials.
- Attach your passport photograph too then submit your application.
- Print out the application slip.
NDLEA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for the submission of NDLEA application form is 17th April, 2023.
Is NDLEA Form 2023 Out?
Yes NDLEA form is out, and registration will be ongoing until April 17th, 2023. The application is free and open to all eligible candidates in Nigeria. If you wish to join NDLEA, then this is the time to express your interest, as the recruitment exercise is ongoing.
NDLEA Application Guidelines
Print the following document after submitting your application.
- Photo slip.
- Referee form
- Note that only a one time application is permitted for each applicant. You will be disqualified is if you submit multiple application. In order not to make mistake, cross check all the entries you’ve made before submitting. Once you submit the application, changes or updating may be not be allowed.
- Any credential that is not presented at the time of application or the recruitment exercise, can not be brought in the future for promotional benefits or to update your academic document.
NDLEA Recruitment News Update 2023
The latest recruitment news update about NDLEA registration is that the recruitment exercise is ending on the 17th of April, 2023. If you want to be notified about NDLEA shortlist, kindly check back on this page from time to time. Shortlisted candidates will also receive notification through email. You can check your email frequently in order to see if the list is out.