FIRS recruitment 2023: This page provides the job application details for Federal inland revenue service recruitment exercise. Details about the application form, statutory requirements, eligibility criteria, and application guidelines are contained in this article. We have made available helpful details that will enable you successfully submit an application on FIRS portal.
Are seeking to apply for recruitment at the federal inland revenue service? If yes, the purpose of this guide is to give you the necessary details about the application process, and what are required to be eligible to submit an application.
Applications for FIRS recruitment exercise must be submitted at www.firs.gov.ng, were the online application form is provided. The application form is free and available to all interested and prospective candidates who wish to submit applications for the ongoing job opportunities.
Federal inland revenue service is government agency in Nigeria, that promote effective tax systems and generates revue through tax payments. The agency is currently looking for competent and young graduates to express interest in the latest job offers.
In this article, you are going to receive the application guidelines that will enable you succeed in the recruitment process. The agency offers equal employment opportunities As such, both male and female are encouraged to apply, regardless of ethnicity or religion.
The current job opportunity is offered to graduates who have first degree in relevant disciplines, from a recognized institution, with NYSC discharge certificate and exemption letters. An applicant is expected to possess the requisite qualifications, and all meet the statutory requirements.
In this article, we will take into consideration the step by step guide that you must follow during your application. Ensure to follow these guidelines to help you fill the application form correctly and submit it the way it’s being instructed. The basic instruction is that you must only submit once.
An application will be disqualified because of multiple attempt. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email, and invitations will be sent for a screening schedule. I’m sure you don’t want to miss the opportunity, so go through the relevant information on this page.
How to Get a Job at FIRS?
Getting a job at the Federal inland revenue service (FIRS), begins with submitting a job application through the right channel or platform. Most times getting a job could be challenging because of the high number of prospective candidates also submitting an application for the same job opportunity with you.
It’s obvious so many Nigerians will partake in the recruitment exercise. However, we are going to offer a few tip that will be helpful, and may boost your chances of a successful application online. If the application procedure are followed correctly, considering the instructions, then you’re good to go.
- As an applicant, make sure you save scanned copies of your academic documents and other relevant credentials that is needed during a job application to your email draft.
- While filling the application form online, make sure you check for any potential, error, mistake, or omission, before submitting the application. You may be disqualified based on a common mistake that may have to do with wrong spelling or in appropriate date in the entry that does not match the same date on your credential.
- Now, when you’re ready to submit the application, do not submit it more than once. Multiple attempt will not be considered, and you’ll be disqualified instantly. I hope this tips helps.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following job requirements are mandatory in order to qualify for the recruitment exercise and online application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must possess the requisite academic qualifications.
- A minimum of five credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB result, including math and English language, obtained in not more than two sitting.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Bank verification number (BVN).
- National Identification Number (NIN).
- A valid national ID card.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- FIRS age limit for recruitment exercise is a minimum of 18 year, and not exceeding 30 years at the time of application.
- The height requirement is 1.68 meters for male, and 1.65 meters for female applicant.
- Recent passport photograph.
- A certificate/proof of medical fitness received from any recognized government hospital.
- Npower recruitment
- EFCC recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
FIRS Recruitment Portal 2023
The official website to submit applications for federal inland revenue service (FIRS) recruitment is www.firs.gov.ng. The application portal is enabled to receive applications for prospective candidates. Applications must be submitted on time before the application deadline.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023
In order for you to successfully submit an application on FIRS portal, follow the step by step guidelines below.
- Visit FIRS career portal via https://www.firs.gov.ng/careers/
- Check for your desired job position, preferably the one that suits your qualifications.
- Read carefully the instructions that is given then begin your application
- Sign up with your email
- Fill all the required information that are necessary.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application.
Is FIRS Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Is FIRS application form out for 2023? The answer is no, FIRS form is not yet out. There are currently no vacancies at the federal inland revenue service at the moment. Once the application form is out, this page will be updated to capture the latest vacancies. You can book mark this page, or check back frequently to see if there is any recruitment news update.