EFCC recruitment 2023: This guide is offered to provide helpful information about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise. You will find relevant information about the application form, entry requirements and details about the application guidelines and procedures. Also, we will discuss the eligibility criteria with you.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), provides equal employment opportunity for all prospective candidates, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or gender. All the necessary details about the recruitment exercise are provided on this page.
Are you seeking recruitment opportunities are the EFFC? If yes, this guide is going to give you the relevant job details about the agency, and how to join. The agency maintains a rigorous approach in its recruitment process. In this article, we are also going to talk about the recruitment process that are in stages, and necessary to every prospective applicant.
All the basic requirements for the recruitment exercise shall be discussed here. Some of them which include the age limit, height requirements, chest measurements, closing date, etc.
As a part of the standard recruitment procedure, EFCC performs background checks on all shortlisted candidates after the recruitment exercise. The background check are conducted for verification and confirmation purposes. The background check is usually initiated after a candidate has passed the screening interview. It involves a proper check into your academic background, former employer, personal information, former school etc.
It is required of all every candidate to go through EFCC recruitment process successfully before he/she can be offered employment at the agency. In this guide, we are going to discuss the method of application. Please not that EFCC application form is free. Disregard any request involving financial commitment, for employment benefit or shortlisting. Selection will be based on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EFCC Application Form
The application form is available on EFCC career portal via www.efcc.gov.ng/efcc/careers. The application form is only available when there is a job opening at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. The method of application into the agency is through application form submission in person, at the EFCC office that is assigned to accept applications from interested candidates. An alternative means is to submit the application online on EFCC portal.
Notification about the latest vacancies at the agency will be first published by the EFCC through their career page via www.efcc.gov.ng. When there is a current job offer, you can then apply for the vacancy online, or through a work in, at the zonal office. At the moment, there are currently no vacancies at EFCC.
EFCC Application Guidelines
- Application form must only be submitted when there is a job offer.
- Online applications must be submitted once. Any multiple attempt will lead to disqualification.
- Make sure you satisfy all the entry requirements before you begin the application.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
Is EFCC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Many candidates are asking; is EFCC form 2023 out? The answer at the time of this publication is that EFCC application form is not yet out. This guide is provided to give you helpful information, so that when the form is out, you’ll already have the application details that will help you successfully send your application.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is currently not recruiting at the moment. Therefore, the recruitment exercise has not yet commenced. If you want to be the first to know when the form is out, then bookmarking this page will be an ideal thing to do. Also check the EFCC website from time to time via www.efcc.gov.ng, for any career opportunities.
When Will EFCC Start Recruiting
An official date has not yet been announced when the recruitment exercise shall begin. According to the agency, the recruitment exercise is only conducted when the need arises. However, you must take this guide seriously as EFCC maybe recruiting anytime soon. We will show you the statutory requirements and how to apply.
How Does EFCC Recruit?
The method of application for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is by filling an application form and attaching a CV, then submit to EFFC. Online applications may be used for next recruitment exercise. We’ve gathered that application for the last nationwide recruitment exercise was done at the zonal offices across the states in Nigeria. Stay in touch, as we bring you latest recruitment update on this page.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Below are the entry requirements to join EFCC.
- Only a Nigerian citizen can apply and be considered.
- Generally, a minimum of five credits in second school certificate, inclusive of English language and mathematics, obtained in two sitting at most.
- ND, NCE, RM/RN, HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A, B.Eng etc.
- The post of a Detective Assistant (DA), requires five credit passes in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, including English language and mathematics.
- The post a Detective Inspector (DI) requires ND, or NCE as the minimum qualification.
- An applicant interested in the position of a Detective Superintendent must have first degree (HND, or Bachelor’s degree) in relevant disciplines, obtained from any recognized institution.
- EFCC age limit is 18 years minimum to 25 years max.
- EFCC minimum height requirement is 1.69 meters for male applicant, and 1.65 meters for females.
- Certificate of origin.
- First degree holders must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Certificate of medical fitness obtained from any government hospital.
- A valid means of identification; national voters card, driver’s license, or ID card.
- National Identification Number (NIN).
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicant must be medical and physical fit.
- No criminal record or conviction on the applicant.
- Freedom from final shame/embarrassment.
EFCC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Possess the requisite academic qualifications.
- Satisfy the statutory age and height requirement.
- A pregnant person is not eligible to apply.
- A married person is not eligible as only singles are encouraged to apply.
- A prospective candidate with tattoo on the body is not eligible to apply.
Required Documents for Upload During Application
- Academic documents from first school leaving certificate (FSLC), to the highest qualification or the equivalent, at the time.
- Recent passport photograph.
- A valid national ID card.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
- Visit EFCC portal via www.efcc.gov.ng.
- Register using your email.
- Confirm your account the begin your application.
- Read carefully the instructions that is given.
- Fill the required information on the application page.
- Upload your credentials as attachment.
- Submit the application.