Teachers service commission Kenya recruitment 2023 exercise has officially commenced. You can get the application form on TSC portal via www.teachersonline.go.ke.
This page relevant provides information about the application procedures, application form, TSC jobs requirements, and guidelines on how to apply.
TSC recruitment form is meant enlist professional teachers who have the requisite qualifications, and also to offer internship opportunities to students in their penultimate year at higher institutions, into the education institutions through Teachers Service Commission Kenya.
The recruitment exercise is ongoing at the moment and TSC wishes to recruit qualified candidates into regular schools and SNE secondary schools.
Teachers service commission application form is also available for the registration of senior lectures in the recruitment exercise. This page provides relevant information TSC Kenya vacancies 2023.
Here, you are going to find the latest Teachers Service Commission Kenya job vacancies an their requirements, plus requisite qualification.
Internship opportunities at TSC will not lead to an automatic employment, and the internship program at TSC is slated to last for a period of 1 year (12 months). On the other hand, the job positions for teachers and secretariat staff will be on a full time. If you are looking for a full time employment at the Teachers Service Commission Kenya, then be inform that TSC recruitment application is currently ongoing.
Prospective candidates from the following Counties, are eligible to partake in the recruitment process. Other eligibility criteria are provided on this page.
|Taita Taveta||Tana River|
Teachers Service Commission Kenya Vacancies 2023
These are the latest Teachers Service Commission Kenya job vacancies 2023, as released on TSC kenya recruitment portal on 24th march, 2023 via https://www.tsc.go.ke/index.php/downloads-b/category/99-current-adverts.
- Chief Principal
- Senior Principal
- Principal, Deputy
- Senior Lecturer
- Senior Master
- Secondary Teacher I
- Deputy Head-Teacher
- Senior Teacher
- Senior Principal
- Senior Masters
- Secondary Teacher 1 For Teachers with Special Needs Education(SNE) In Secondary Schools
Eligibility Criteria for TSC Kenya Recruitment 2023
The following eligibility criteria are necessary.
- Candidates in Asal and Hard to staff counties who have served in the current grade for at least 2 years are eligible.
- Candidates in regular schools with Special Needs Education (SNE) certificates are also eligible to apply.
TSC Kenya Recruitment 2023
Teachers Service Commission recruitment application form for 2023 is out. You can now apply to become teachers at the TSC. The recruitment exercise is conducted to offer employment opportunities to primary school teachers and secondary teachers.
Successful candidates will be deployed to various schools within Kenya counties, and posting will depend on the applicants academic qualification. We have outlined the basic requirements for TSC recruitment on this page. If you meet these requirements after reading carefully, then you can begin your application.
Teachers Service Commission Kenya Recruitment Requirements 2023
You are expected to meet the following requirements before you can be eligible to apply for the latest job vacancies at Teachers Service Commission.
- Applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
- Applicants will have to fulfill all other statutory requirements needed by the Commission.
- Serving at least 3 years in a preceding level (T-Scale), to the position you wish to apply is necessary.
- Interested persons must send their application to the TSC county director were the vacancy is announced, then submit the required academic qualification, and professional certificate or apply online via TSC application portal.
- Candidates who intend to submit application for the post of a primary school teacher must possess a P1 certificate.
- Also, candidates who are opting to apply as a secondary school teacher must have obtained at least a diploma in education, or grade C+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSC).
- Applicants who wish to apply for TSC secretariat jobs, must submit their application through the Kenya teachers service commission secretariat recruitment portal via https://services.tsc.go.ke/Auth/register.php
Internship Requirements for Teachers Service Commission Kenya Recruitment
- The minimum age requirement for internship position is 21 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Prospective applicant must have graduated within the past three years, from any recognized institution.
- Prospective Interns must possess a certificate of proficiency in information and communication technology (ICT).
- Internship applicant must present a credit bureau certificate.
- Certificate of good conduct is also required.
- Prospective Interns are expected to have worked as interns in another organisation, company, or institution before now.
- TSC Kenya Shortlisted Candidates List
- GTCO Recruitment
- First bank recruitment
- United Nigeria Airlines recruitment
- Dangote recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Nigeria Customs recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force recruitment
- Nigeria Police recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- FRCN recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- CBN recruitment
TSC Kenya Recruitment Portal
Application form for teachers service commission Kenya recruitment can be accessed on https://www.teachersonline.go.ke/. The application form is free, and available to all eligible and qualified candidates, who wish to join Kenya teachers service commission.
How to Apply for Teachers Service Commission Kenya Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps below in order for you to apply for Kenya teachers service commission jobs.
- Visit https://www.teachersonline.go.ke/.
- Register using your ID number, phone number and email.
- Fill all the required information on the application form online.
- Upload your academic records where necessary.
- Proof read, then submit your application.