Do you wish to apply for Rwanda National Police recruitment 2023? If yes, this page contains details about the application form, statutory requirements and how to successfully submit an application.
Rwanda police force is seeking application from prospective candidates into the basic course and cadet course. In this guide, you will find the application procedures and eligibility criteria.
Details about the closing date for the recruitment exercise is also mentioned on this page. Choosing a career at Rwanda National Police Force comes with some attractive benefits. In the section below, we are going to outline some of the benefits that comes with Rwanda National Police careers.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment
Rwanda National Police Career Benefits
These are benefits that comes with the career opportunities at Rwanda National Police 2023;
- A great salary paid on time, plus superannuation packages included.
- Each training a police undergoes, includes payment for the training.
- An approve 30 days annual leave with full pay.
- An officer in the Rwanda National Police is entitled to health insurance, with a full package (optical/dental).
- Female police officers are entitled to maternity leave.
- First hand opportunity in UN peace keeping within and outside the country.
- Rwanda National employees have access to loans and other financial services.
- Study leave, capacity building inclusion.
- Retirement benefits paid up to 3 years salary.
- Performance bonus are paid.
How to join Rwanda National Police
prospective candidates can join the Rwanda National Police Force as either a commissioned officer or a non commissioned officer. The rank of a chief sergeant, senior sergeant, sergeant and corporal, belong to non-commissioned officer’s category of the Rwanda National Police. If you are recruited into any of the ranks mentioned above, then you are a non commissioned officer.
Rwanda National Police senior commissioned officers includes;
- Assistant Inspector of police
- Inspector of police
- Chief Inspector of police
- Superintendent of police
- Senior Superintendent of police
- Chief Superintendent of police, and other commissioner ranks.
Rwanda National Police Recruitment Process 2023
Recruitment application is the first step a prospective applicant must make. In stage, you are required to fill an application form, attach the relevant/ required documents and then submit to a district police unit.
After a successful submission, the application and all the required qualifications will be reviewed by the recruitment officers. An assessment will be conducted to check if a candidate is suitable and qualified to take a job role at Rwanda National Police Force.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for recruitment exam that involves a two hours written examination. A total of at least (50%) score is required for every candidate to attain in order to be qualified for the next recruitment process.
The next step of Rwanda National Police recruitment exercise after the screening interview and written exam is conducted is, health and physical fitness examination. In this stage of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates must undergo a medical fitness test that aims to check the current health status of the applicant, the heart (cardio) condition/ status and also the physical fitness.
The last stage of the recruitment process involves the final list, were successful candidates who completed and passed all the previous exercise are invited to commence training exercise at the police school.
Rwanda National Police Recruitment Requirements (For Basic/Cadet Course) 2023
The following are the statutory requirements for candidates who wish to join the basic course.
- Applicant must be a Rwandan citizen.
- Rwanda national police age limit for basic course is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years, as at the time of application. While the age limit for cadet course is 18-25 years.
- At least senior six (S6) certificate is required as a minimum academic qualification.
- Applicant must be free from any criminal conviction in the past six (6) months before the application.
- A cadet course applicant must possess a minimum of (A0) university degree.
- The applicant must not be a dismissed public servant.
- Prospective candidates must be medically and physically fit to work with the Rwanda national police force.
How to Apply for Rwanda National Police Recruitment 2023
If you are interested to join Rwanda national police, then here is the application procedure; visit the official Rwanda police website via www.police.gov.rw to download the recruitment application form. Fill the form correctly then attach your degree certificate, passport photograph, and photocopy of your ID card.
Once your application form is ready/completed, go to the nearest police unit then submit the application form plus the attached documents/credentials mentioned earlier. Download Rwanda national police recruitment form.