JUMIA Nigeria recruitment 2023 is ongoing at the moment. This page is designed to inform you about the latest vacancies, the application form, and how to successfully submit an application with the company. All the relevant job details are provided in this article.
Details about the method of application are also provided here which includes a step by step guidelines for the application. Jumia Nigeria is currently offering job opportunities at the company, and interested candidates who have the requisite qualifications can now submit an application for the job positions available.
Are you interested in employment opportunities at Jumia Nigeria? If yes, this is to inform you that Jumia Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill applications for positions in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
This page will show you which vacant positions are available right now, and the job requirements, while the eligibility criteria won’t be left behind. The essence of this guide is to give you helpful information on how to successfully submit your application on Jumia career portal.
Do you have the requisite qualifications that will satisfy the eligibility criteria for the job offers? I think you do! However, it is important that you possess the statutory academic qualification, and also meet all the job requirements before you can be eligible to apply. On that note, a list of the basic job requirements is outlined on this page, which all prospective applicants must meet.
Jumia Nigeria is an equal employer, and is currently inviting application from men and women regardless of the gender or religion, to apply for the latest vacancies.
JUMIA Nigeria Job Vacancies 2023
Below are the ongoing job vacancies at Jumia Nigeria. Anyone interested in job positions below can now fill applications online on Jumia career portal via www.group.jumia.com.
- Paid Performance Marketing Analyst.
- Associate Pricing Analyst.
- Date Management Associate.
- Delivery Experience Manager.
- Fraud Analyst.
- Head of Offline Sales.
- IT Manager.
- IT Support Agent.
- IT Support Manager.
- Legal Counsel – Financial Services.
- Quality Control Compliance Associate.
- Regional Sales Manager.
- Strategic Account Manager.
- Treasury Specialist.
- PHP Software Engineer.
- Senior Java Software Engineer.
Jumia Nigeria is offering full time employment on the job vacancies listed out above. Only prospective candidates who possess relevant qualifications to the positions available, that will be considered. Professional certificates in the relevant disciplines, plus a number of years of experience is one of the most requisite qualifications and eligibility criteria.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- SPIE Oil and Gas Recruitment
- GTCO Recruitment
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment
Jumia Recruitment Portal
Applications for the job vacancies must be filled and submitted online on Jumia career portal via www.group.jumia.com. The application form is free. Jumia Nigeria does not charge any free for the recruitment exercise, or job application.
As an equal employer, Jumia recruitment exercise is open to men and woman who have the required qualifications, and satisfies all the statutory requirements, regardless of religion, gender, or ethnicity.
The recruitment portal shall be open for period of time, so prospective candidates who are interested in the job opportunities must summit an application on time.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
The following, are the statutory requirements for Jumia recruitment 2023. If you are interested in submitting an application for any ongoing job vacancies, then you are expected to meet these basic requirements shown below.
- Possess the relevant academic qualification to the vacant job position you wish to apply.
- Proven years of experience is mandatory and must reflect on your CV.
- Professional certificates is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have proper understanding of the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong analytic skills.
- Must be result oriented.
- Ability to deliver task before deadline.
- Good managerial skill.
- At least 3years experience in the area of expertise, or working in similar roles within the same industry.
- Effective communication skill.
- Must be knowledgeable with the trends and dynamics in one’s area of specialization.
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023
The application method for Jumia careers is through filling an online application form and attaching your credentials during the application process. Follow the step by step guidelines below to successfully Jumia jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit Jumia career application form portal via www.groups.jumia.com.
- Check the available job vacancies that suits your preference and qualifications, then select the job position.
- Read carefully the instruction that is provide on the page.
- Begin to fill the required information and you bio data.
- Upload your academic records and other required credentials on the page.
- Proof read the entries you’ve made then,
- Submit the application.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email, notifying them about their application status and the next stage of the recruitment process.