FRSC recruitment 2023 has commenced. The complete job details about Federal road safety corps recruitment are provided on this page. Federal road safety is currently recruiting prospective candidates who are qualified and interested.
The recruitment exercise is taking place across all the 36 states in Nigeria. Indigenes form all states and local government arears in Nigeria, are eligible to partake in the ongoing massive recruitment by the FRSC.
Federal road safety corps application form is available to graduates with ND, NCE, nursing degrees, HND, bachelor’s degree, and also candidates who possess secondary school certificates as their highest qualification at the time. All these qualifications depend on the recruitment vacancy, and the requisite qualifications for them.
In this article, we will show you all the statutory requirements that must be met, as eligibility criteria to join the FRSC. The entry requirements shall be outlined on this page one after the other.
NSCDC application form is free. All prospective candidates must access the form on cdcfib.career portal to register their applications online. All the helpful information you need that concerns the application and, and how to fill and submit online are provided in this article. We will also give details about the recruitment portal and the closing date for applications.
The necessary steps to follow in the application process are fully mentioned here. It has instructed that the application form must be submitted once, after filling the required information and uploading your credentials. Multiple attempts are not allowed, and may lead to disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email and will be invited for the following schedules afterwards.
- Screening interview.
- Online computer based test (CBT – psychometric test).
- Medical examination.
On a successful completion of all the FRSC recruitment process, selected candidates will be offered employment on probation and will be permanently staffed after fulfilling the probation requirements.
Recruitment Positions at Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2023
Below are the FRSC careers 2023.
- RMA Cadre
- MI Cadre
- Officer Cadre
- Officer (MBBS) Cadre
FRSC Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the entry requirements for federal road safety corps (FRSC).
- FRSC minimum age limit for the recruitment exercise is 18 years, and maximum of 30 years, execpt applicants who are vying for the position of medical doctors or articulated vehicle drivers.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicant must be medically fit and obtain proof/certificate of medical fitness from any government recognized hospital.
- Medical doctors, pharmacist, lawyers, nurses, must all possess professional license at the time.
- FRSC minimum height requirement is 1.68 meters for male, while the female must be at least 1.64 meters.
- Overall chest measurement for me is 0.87.
- Applicant must be physically fit, and without any tattoo on the body.
- An applicant who is married, is not qualified to apply.
- A pregnant woman is not eligible to apply.
- An applicant must be free from financial shame, or bad debt.
- An applicant must be free from criminal convictions or record.
- An added advantage for all cadre applicant is possessing computer literacy, and a driver’s license.
- Requite academic qualification in relevant fields or disciplines.
- At least five credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, including Math and English language in not more than two sittings.
- The post of a road Marshal Assistant II requires five (5) credit in SSCE or GCE, including English language and Mathematics.
- The post of a road Marshal Assistant III requires three (3) credit in SSCE or GCE, including English language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who are applying as Artisans and Tradesmen must possess at least four (4) credits including math and English language in SSCE/GCE.
- Additional to possessing five credits in SSCE/GCE, drivers and riders must possess a valid driver’s license and the relevant trade test certificate.
- The requisite qualifications for the post of Marshal Inspector I are radiography, registered nurses (RN), or registered midwife (RM) in anesthetic, accident and emergency, or orthopedic.
- A candidate, applying for the post of a Marshal Inspector II must possess a statement of result not more than five years, with at least NCE in relevant fields, or registered nurse (RN), or midwife (RM).
- A marshal Inspector III applicant must possess at least ND, CHEW. Pharmacy, dental, and medical laboratory technicians, are also eligible to apply.
- An officer cadre applicant must possess bachelor’s degree or HND from a recognized institution, with NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- An officer cadre (MBBS), must possess medicine and surgery degree from any recognized institution, with NYSC discharge certificate.
Is FRSC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Is FRSC form 2023 out? The answer is yes; the application form is out. You can now partake in the recruitment exercise, as the portal is now open for registration. Simply visit FRSC portal to submit your application online.
To get the appropriate instruction and application guidelines, follow the tips that are provided on this page, as they will make the application process easy for you.
FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023
The official website to submit applications for FRSC recruitment exercise is www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. Application form must be registered on this portal, as it has been assigned for the 2023 registration for FRSC jobs.
The application form is free and the portal is currently open. If you make more than one application entry, you will be disqualified. Make sure that you submit your application once.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- EFCC recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
FRSC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The application deadline for federal road safety corps recruitment is 24th April, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email, with an invitation for a screening interview. See details below on how to successfully submit an application for FRSC.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
The application procedures to submit FRSC form are given below. Follow these guidelines to successfully submit your application online.
- Visit the recruitment via recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
- Sign up using your email.
- Read the instructions on the application page well before you begin.
- Begin to fill the required information.
- Upload the required documents appropriately.
- Cross check the entries you’ve made then submit the application.
- Print out the form after submitting the application. The print out will be required during screening.