FRCN recruitment 2023: The federal radio corporation of Nigeria recruitment application form is available at www.frcn.gov.ng. This page writes about the relevant job details, application form, requirements and guidelines on how to submit an application. The application form is free and must be filled and submitted online on FRCN career portal.
Are you seeking employment opportunities at the federal radio corporation of Nigeria? If yes, this page provides relevant information about the job requirements and method of application. The recruitment exercise is conducted to fill the latest job vacancies in the zonal headquarters of the federal government radio corporations/FM stations.
In this article, you are going to find out how to successfully submit your application for FRCN recruitment. If you want to secure an employment opportunity with the federal radio corporation of Nigeria, then you must take this guide seriously. Follow the step given in this article to successfully send your application. Candidates are expected to be graduates from recognized institutions who have obtained relevant degrees. Prospective applicant who wish to apply for graduate positions must post posses NYSC discharge certificate with them, as a mandatory requirement.
Shortlisted candidates who pass the screening interview will be deployed to the various federal government zonal radio corporations and FM stations across the country. If you have relevant qualifications in film production, marketing, broadcasting, mass communication, communication art, linguistics, then you already have an advantage.
Employment at FRCN are offered for full time, and contract term. When applying for a particular position that is advertised, make sure to look at the job description to find out the full job details and type of employment, if it’s full time or, for part time. Internship opportunities are also available at the Federal radio corporation of Nigeria.
FRCN Recruitment Portal 2023
Online application form must be obtained at www.frcn.gov.ng. The recruitment application form is free and there are no financial involvement for the form, or application. Candidates are warned to disassociate themselves from schemes or authority that promises employment or shortlist in the FRCN.
The recruitment exercise shall be conducted on merit, and only qualified candidates shall be shortlisted. The portal will be open for the period of the recruitment exercise. Once the closing date is reached, the registration portal will be closed.
- DSS recruitment
- First bank recruitment
- IHVN recruitment
- Nigerian air force recruitment
- Teachers service commission recruitment
- Nigerian army recruitment
- BPP recruitment
- BPE recruitment
- BON recruitment
- Polaris bank recruitment
- 9Mobile recruitment
- EDSPHCDA recruitment
- Dangote recruitment
- CBN recruitment
- EFCC recruitment
- Edo broadcasting service recruitment
- FIRS recruitment
- Nigerian breweries recruitment
- NNPC recruitment
- NPC recruitment
- Nigerian ports authority recruitment
- Rwanda national police recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- INEC recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- Nigeria Customs recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment
- FRCN recruitment
- Flour mills of Nigeria recruitment
- Rwanda revenue authority recruitment
- Islamic development bank recruitment
- MTN recruitment
- JUMIA recruitment
- Guinness recruitment
- SPIE oil and gas recruitment
- Rwanda civil service recruitment portal
- United Nigeria airlines recruitment
- GTCO recruitment
- Airtel recruitment
FRCN Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the requirements for federal radio corporation of Nigeria recruitment 2023.
- Graduates with degrees in relevant fields.
- Ability to speak English language fluently and good command of English.
- Ability to speak pidgin English fluently is an added advantage.
- Candidates with experience in the same industry, or profession have an added advantage already.
- Ability to tell stories efficiently is required.
- Good knowledge of reporting and content development.
- Experience with the use Microsoft tools.
- Social media management skills.
How to Apply for FRCN Recruitment 2023
The method of application is online through the career page on FRCN portal, or through the application email of the zonal radio station that is recruiting. Follow any of the steps given below to submit an application.
- Go to frcn.gov.ng and fill the required information on the career page. Upload your academic qualifications and other relevant credentials, then submit the application.
- You can also apply by check for the FRCN radio station/corporation that is currently recruiting, then send your CV and cover letter to them. If your application is considered, you’ll be contacted through the contact information on your CV. Candidates with levels/years of experience in a similar role or radio station/Corporation have and added advantage.
Is FRCN Currently Recruiting?
There are no notification on the official website, regarding any ongoing recruitment exercise. As such, FRCN is currently not recruiting at the moment. When the recruitment exercise commences, this page will be updated.
Is FRCN Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Information reaching us right now is that FRCN application form is not yet out. The application form might be out soon. Simply check back this page for time to time, to in order to know when the form is out.
If you find found this article helpful, please share to friends and loved ones. Let us know in the comment box if you have any question, complaint or inquiry. Thank you for staying with us.