Are you interested in the Edo broadcasting service recruitment 2023? If yes, the recruitment exercise is currently ongoing, and this page provides relevant information on the job requirement, latest vacancies, and how to apply. Edo broadcasting service (EBS) is currently recruiting suitable and eligible candidates to fill applications for the post of a sound engineer, engineering technician, and equipment technician.
In this article, we are going to brief you on all the necessary information about the recruitment exercise, and how to successfully send your application. The latest job vacancies are for candidates that posses at least OND certificates. First degree are also accepted for the online application. You will also find details about the application procedures and the closing date for the recruitment exercise.
As an indigenous radio/TV broadcasting corporation of state people, the organisation is seeking competence hands to boost her work force. The statutory requirements are carefully outlined in this article. You are expected to meet the job requirements in order to be eligible to partake in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
- NPC recruitment
- INEC recruitment
- NNPC recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries recruitment
- FIRS recruitment
- Rwanda civil service recruitment
Edo Broadcasting Service Latest Job Vacancies 2023
- Engineering Technician
- Equipment Technician
- Telecom / Broadcast / Sound Engineer
Edo Broadcasting Service Recruitment Requirements 2023
All prospective candidates must meet the following requirements.
- The telecom/broadcast/sound engineer vacancy requires a minimum of OND or HND/ bachelor’s degree certificate in electrical & electronics engineering, communication technology, or computer engineering/science.
- Applicants must also possess good communication skill.
- Applicant must be good with the computer.
- The age limit is 35 years old.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Equipment technician must be able to conduct testing, diagnosing, maintenance, and repair services from time to time.
- Applicant must be able to give attention to detail.
- Must be result oriented and must also be good at problem solving.
- Applicant must be good at critical/analytic skills.
- A strong IT skills is required for all vacancy.
- Applicants must be able to handle electrical/mechanical equipment, tools and machines properly.
Closing Date for Edo Broadcasting Service Recruitment 2023
The application deadline for Edo broadcasting service jobs is 26th September, 2023. Submission of application form must be done on or before the closing date for the recruitment exercise, as stated above. All prospective candidates should note that any application submitted more than the official deadline will not be considered.
The basic instruction for submitting an application is that the application letter and your CV must not be submitted twice or more. Any application that is submitted more than once will be disqualified and an applicant will have to lose out complete. We do not encourage multiple attempt.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment
How to Apply for Edo Broadcasting Service Recruitment 2023
The application procedure for Edo broadcasting service job vacancy is to send an email to email@example.com, stating the job position as the subject of the email, and the email must include a cover note and your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Any other format more than this may not be given attention to. Follow all the instructions and the application guidelines that has been given. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon to inform them about the next step of the recruitment process.
An interview will be scheduled for candidates who emerge successful and will be given the right orientation and training before commencing work at the organisation. If you found this article helpful and someone you know might find this article helpful too, please share.