If you wish to apply for Airtel Nigeria recruitment 2023, this is to notify you that there are vacancies currently available now. The application form is available at www.airtel.com.ng. This page is developed to guide you on the processes of the job application.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting eligible candidates into various roles/positons in the company. Do you wish to apply for the ongoing job opportunities? If yes, this guide will help you in the application process.
We have made a step by step guidelines that will enable you successfully submit an application on Airtel career portal. The recruitment process begins with a one-time submission application on the official recruitment portal.
Airtel Nigeria will start shortlisting candidates through email notifications, after the recruitment exercise is over. If you don’t receive an email notification from Airtel HR concerning the status of your application/recruitment or application, then it’s most likely that your application was not successful, or considered.
As you follow this guide for your application, you are guaranteed of a successful application. Endeavor to check your email from time to time, after submitting the application.
Airtel Nigeria will never ask you to pay for any job offer, or request money from you to be shortlisted for employment. Please note that the application form is free, and that the selection process is based on merit, and having meet all the statutory requirements.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Portal
You can fill and submit application for jobs at Airtel Nigeria via www.airtel.com.ng. Details about ongoing job vacancies are listed here with the application button which enables you to submit an application.
On visiting Airtel career portal, check for were you have the latest vacancies or career opportunities then select the button to see the job opportunities that are available for application.
You will find recruitment opportunities at Airtel Nigeria website, on the career page. If you are currently searching for information on how to successfully submit an application with Airtel Nigeria, then you have all the relevant information on this page, to answer to your question or inquiries.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements 2023
To be eligible to partake in the recruitment exercise, then you must meet the following basic requirements that are statutory.
- It’s compulsory to have first degree from a recognized institution, in relevant discipline.
- Graduates must possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Five credits are needed in SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB certificates, and must include English language and mathematics.
- Computer literacy and ability to use word documents and excel.
- Effective communication and managerial skill.
- Ability to complete task within a given time frame.
- Must be customer focused, in meeting their needs.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong ability for critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate opportunities and ideas properly during board meetings.
- Strong time management skill.
- A valid National Identification Number (NIN).
How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2023
The application guidelines are given below. Follow these steps to successfully submit an application. The application method is through an online registration.
- Visit www.airtel.com.ng
- Go to the career page were you can find the vacant positions or ongoing recruitment.
- Choose the job vacancy that matches your qualifications and competence.
- Fill the online application form and the relevant information that is needed.
- Attach copies of your academic documents, and any other required credential.
- Go through all the entries you’ve made to check for any omission or mistake, then submit then submit the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- SPIE Oil and Gas Recruitment
- GTCO Recruitment
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment